Pole Saw Scabbard
Protect pole saw teeth with this strap-on scabbard.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
- Constructed of lockstitched and riveted black rubberized belting.
- Nickel plated dee ring for securing scabbard to saddle, allowing you to take a pole saw into a tree.
- Scabbards secure to blade with a 5/8" wide strap (made from top grain steer hide harness leather on the leather style and black top grain steer hide leather on the belting styles).
- Feature a clip and dee for easy attachment to saddle when working above ground.
- Will accommodate the Fanno #FI-1125s-B, Seymour Smith #20-B and Bartlett Mfg. #4402 and features an 18" long strap with eight hole adjustments (maximum 3-1/2" opening).
- Large openings on side and bottom for easy cleanout.
Save this product for later