Offers freedom of movement with one floating dee and 2" nylon leg straps
- Floating dees provide more freedom of movement.
- Dees are made from forged aluminum with a black anodized finish that's lighter weight than steel.
- Fixed position, angled side dee rings feature a two bar design and offer easy access — you can snap in with just one hand!
- Saddles back features two rounded nylon loops that are covered with clear rubber tubes that help resist excess wear. Each loop will hold up to 15 lbs of accessories.
- Three additional dees are located at the bottom of the waist back for attachment of a ditty bag option or a first aid kit.
- Features adjustable accessory leg straps that keep your padded leg straps positioned for optimum comfort.
- Front strap is reinforced with neoprene for extra durability.
- Extra wide 6" rubberized belting back helps provide firm support.
- Waist back is foam filled and lined with soft oil tanned top grain steer hide leather for added comfort.
- Features a loop for holding carabiners and two nylon utility straps with a chrome brass 200 snap and a 2" nickel plated ring keep to tools close at hand.
- The 2" nylon leg straps feature slip-on, foam filled, leather lined pads for extra comfort.
- Dees at front and back offer easy attachment of suspenders (08-98122, sold separately).
- Not to be used for fall arrest.
- Weighs approximately 6 lbs (medium size).
- Available in small, medium, large and extra large sizes.
Save this product for later