Blue Moon Climbing Rope with Tight Eye
- Competition grade
- Smoothest cover for mechanical ascension
- Lowest elongation results in minimal bounce
- Smaller diameters are also favorable for recreational climbers
A true 11.7mm diameter innovative light weight arborist climbing line that combines the lightweight characteristics of 11mm ropes and the more conventional sizing of the 1/2" climbing lines. Blue Moon incorporates Yale's 24-strand “Tite-Braid” cover that virtually eliminates cover milking. The braided-lament polyester core creates a firm rope that provides superior working-flex service life without work hardening.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
- Diameter: 11.7 mm
- Average Break Strength: 6500 lbs.
- Suggested Design Factor 10:1: 650 lbs
- Weight: 6.5 lbs/100 ft.