HAYATE POLESAW (XL Teeth) 1 Extension
SILKY’S heaviest duty telescoping polesaw. Ideal for the toughest pruning jobs!
- A 16 ½ inch curved and sharpenable blade with a hard chrome finish and precision-ground 5.5 teeth per inch.
- Blade also boasts SILKY 4 MIRAI-ME (smooth cutting) Technology: Extension range is 7.9 to 12 feet or 2400mm to 3800mm. Blade features a replaceable lower sickle for small branches and for undercutting bark.
- Oval cross sectioned aluminum alloy pole extensions adds to the durability of this piece of professional equipment while two locking systems further push the quality envelope. Structural rigidity is assured by spring loaded locking buttons and friction clamps working in tandem to assure rock solidness even at full extension.
Best heavy duty Polesaw in the world. Made in Japan.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
- 1-extension 2-poles/sections telescoping pole saw model that extends to 12 feet Extension range is 7.9 feet to 12 feet (2,400 to 3,800 mm); maximum working reach is 17 feet
- 16-1/2-inch (420 mm) blade length; 5.5 teeth per inch (6.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 5.1 pounds (2,300 grams) operating weight; 5.85 pounds (2,660 grams) weight with blade cover
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, arborist & forestry, lawn & garden
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
WARNING: DO NOT USE POLE SAW WITHIN 50 FEET (15 METERS) OF POWER LINES OR ELECTRICAL WIRES. Failure to heed this warning may result in serious injury or death by electrocution.
WARNING: Use this pole saw in strict accordance with ANSI Standard: Z133.1-2006 and all applicable OSHA regulations (for users in the U.S.). It is the responsibility of the user to comply with all necessary precautions for safety.
WARNING: Improper use of this pole saw can cause serious or fatal injury. Do not cut above your head. Always use a hard hat and eye protection when using the pole saw.
WARNING: The pole saw blade is extremely sharp. Do not touch or contact the blade with any body part. Always store the saw blade in the provided safety cover when not in use. Keep out of reach of children.
WARNING: Silky, its affiliates, subsidiaries, importers, distributors and dealers are not responsible for and shall not be liable for any fatality, injury, loss, or damage resulting from improper use of this pole saw.
Click HERE to see exploded view.